Top Image Mesa County Home
Child Support Services
Enforcement - Income Assignment  

An income assignment is a notice sent to the employer directing the employer to withhold an amount of child support directly from the obligor's pay. The employer then forwards the money to the Family Support Registry. 


If you are paying child support through an income assignment and you change jobs, be sure to notify your Child Support Specialist within 10 days by calling 248-2780. §14-14-111.5 C.R.S.

Important Numbers - Assistance Programs
Department of Human Services
Main Line (970) 241-8480
Parent Help Line
(800) 244-5373 
Adult Protective Services
(970) 248-2888 
Welfare Fraud Hotline
(970) 256-2421
Area Agency on Aging
(970) 248-2717 
Western Colorado 211
2-1-1 or (970) 244-8400 
Assistance Programs - Fax Number
(970) 248-2849
Workforce Center
(970) 248-0871 
Child Support
(970) 248-2780
Veterans Office
(970) 248-2733 
(970) 244-8400 

Mesa County Logo with Text  Follow Us On  
Blogger Icon   Facebook Icon   Twitter Icon
        Mesa County Home           Comments/Feedback          Copyright/Disclaimer/Privacy           Webmaster