Top Image Mesa County Home
Child Support Services
Enforcement - Contempt of Court  

If a non-custodial parent is ordered to make child support payments and willfully fails or refuses to do so, they may be held in contempt of court which could result in a fine, jail time, or both, depending on the judge or magistrates ruling.  Contempt is a remedy of last resort.


§14-14-110 C.R.S. Colorado Rules of Civil Procedure - Rule 107

Important Numbers - Assistance Programs
Department of Human Services
Main Line (970) 241-8480
Parent Help Line
(800) 244-5373 
Adult Protective Services
(970) 248-2888 
Welfare Fraud Hotline
(970) 256-2421
Area Agency on Aging
(970) 248-2717 
Western Colorado 211
2-1-1 or (970) 244-8400 
Assistance Programs - Fax Number
(970) 248-2849
Workforce Center
(970) 248-0871 
Child Support
(970) 248-2780
Veterans Office
(970) 248-2733 
(970) 244-8400 

Mesa County Logo with Text  Follow Us On  
Blogger Icon   Facebook Icon   Twitter Icon
        Mesa County Home           Comments/Feedback          Copyright/Disclaimer/Privacy           Webmaster