The Benefit Recovery staff members ensure benefits issued to those who are not eligible, either inadvertently or with intent, are repaid to the Department of Human Services in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Tax intercepts - The Benefit Recovery team also provides client assistance regarding Tax interception referral notices. Please contact a Benefit Recovery Analyst with any questions regarding possible tax interception.
- Repayment Agreements/Repayment Options - The Benefit Recovery team provides client assistance regarding repayment of overpayments, also called claims. Please contact a Benefit Recovery Analyst for assistance regarding payment arrangements for repaying a claim
Please provide as much information as possible when contacting the Benefit Recovery team. Include your name, current address and telephone number, case number, and social security number. This will help provide a quick and informed response.
- (970) 248-2763 for last name beginning with A-K & All Spanish Speakers
- (970) 248-2823 for last name beginning with a L-Z
Make An Online Payment
- Make a payment using our online payment system (JetPay).
Important Numbers - Assistance Programs
|Department of Human Services
Main Line (970) 241-8480
|Parent Help Line
|Adult Protective Services
|Welfare Fraud Hotline
|Area Agency on Aging
|Western Colorado 211
2-1-1 or (970) 244-8400
|Assistance Programs - Fax Number